Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall leaves


Well, fall is definitely here and I think we may be well on our way to winter. It's cold!! And in accordance, I have been hibernating. Not alot going on in the way of soap OR jewelry. Maybe I will find my creative muse this week....

I have, however, been getting ready for Christmas! Believe it or not, I even have the tree partially up. Ok...up but not decorated. I always put mine up before thanksgiving! I think that infuriates my daughter. She says it's ridiculous but I just love putting up the tree and that means I can look at it even longer.This is a pictures of last year's tree. It's so pretty!! As far as Christmas goes, I think like alot of people, we will be celebrating a much scaled down version of it this year and I'm really glad. And relieved. I'm looking forward to making alot of our gifts. I want to get back to that old timey, country type Christmas. Its going to be fun and I'm already getting a good start on it!

The drawing this month is on the 15th and it is for a nice pair of fall earrings. They are turquoise dangles with little leaves. I will post pics of them as soon as I can. Leave a comment to enter the drawing! I love comments. It makes me feel like I'm not out here in cyberspace all alone....drifting, unconnected. You get the point!

No comments: